- Product affiliate disclosure: Keratosis Pilaris Help is an affiliate for certain products and / or services referenced or mentioned on this website, and earns a commission based on any sales referred.
- Collecting your personal information: We may collect personal information from you (including, without limitation, your name, email address, phone number, and postal address) when you use this website. You may decide not to provide your personal information to us. However, if you do not provide it, we may not be able to provide you with access to certain information or products.
- Automated collection: When you visit this website, we may use automated tools and methods (such as cookies, sessions, and usage monitoring software) to collect certain information about your visit, including (without limitation).
- Additional collection: We may gather more extensive information if we are concerned, for example, about abnormal website usage patterns or website security breaches.
- Use: We may use your personal information to: provide you with services and information that you have requested; provide you with important notices and information about this website and our services; provide you with other information (including promotional material, news, and event information) where you agree to receive such information; verify your identity and to assist you if you forget your username or password; improve or update this website and our products; respond to your inquiries and communicate with you; and personalize this website in accordance with your preferences.
- Third party websites – Privacy: This website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by third parties. We are not responsible for the content of such websites, or the manner in which those websites collect, store, use, and distribute any personal information you provide. When you visit third party websites from hyperlinks displayed on this website, we encourage you to review the privacy statements of those websites so that you can understand how the personal information you provide may be collected, stored, used and distributed.
- Third party websites – Content: As stated under 10. above, this website (Keratosis Pilaris Help) may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by third parties. If you use these links, you leave our website. Keratosis Pilaris Help (this website) and its owner(s) and / or operators have no control over the contents of any linked website and are not responsible for these websites or their content or availability, including any testimonials, implications, or promises made by these sites.
Keratosis Pilaris Help (this website) and its owner(s) and / or operators therefore make no warranties or representations, express or implied about such linked websites, the third parties they are owned and operated by, the information contained on them or the suitability or quality of any of their products or services.
If you decide to access any third party websites and make use of the information contained on them, and/or enter into any contract for the supply of goods or services from such third party, and/or make any donations to such third party, you do so entirely at your own risk. Keratosis Pilaris Help (this website) and its owner(s) and / or operators accept no liability for any damage or loss, however caused, in connection with the use of or reliance on any information, material, products or services contained on or accessed through any such linked website.
- Right to access and request correction: It is important to us that the personal information we hold about you is accurate, complete and up to date. If you are aware that this is not case and would like your personal information corrected, or simply desire access to your personal information, please contact our Privacy Officer. You may request access to your personal information that we (or our contractors) hold. Where you make any such request: we may ask you to put your request in writing; in some circumstances permitted by law, we may not provide such information to you (and we may not be able to require our contractors provide such information to you); we decide not to correct or provide you with access to your personal information, we will give you our reasons for our decision; where we provide the requested information or carry out the requested correction (or where we attach to that information a statement of any correction sought but not made), we may require you to pay a reasonable fee determined by us.
- Disclaimer for statements and testimonials: Keratosis Pilaris Help (this website) may reference certain statements and / or testimonials from users of products or services we endorse, according to 1., above. However, the typical experience most consumers should expect from the use of any such product or service we endorse, according to 1., above, may vary drastically from such statements and / or testimonials made on our website (Keratosis Pilaris Help).